Delivery of Products
All of our products are delivered via an email that will provide you with a secure download link. We then receive a ‘Return Receipt” notification for each download that you perform.
- Certain products will be available for immediate download to one computer following purchase. If you don’t receive the immediate download link, you have likely ordered a customized product (see below).
- For licensing purposes, many of our products are customized with your company name. These products will be e-mailed to you within 2 business days from the date of order (typically much sooner).
- To access your downloaded product:
- After receiving your ‘download’ email, click on the ‘Download File’ button (the button displays an arrow) and then DOWNLOAD the file(s) to the desired location on your computer.
- TIP: Don’t attempt to open the file from the download screen; instead, FIRST complete the download to your computer, THEN locate the file on your computer. You will then be able to open it.
- Do you believe you have not received a product you purchased? If so, please (first) do a search for “Info Plus Accounting” in your regular email; then search your Junk E-mail folder (occasionally over-zealous spam programs can send your email there!). Then, if you still believe that you have not received it, please contact us at 734-544-7620 between 9-5 Eastern time, and we will follow up to make certain that you have received it.
We stand behind Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. products 100%; your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you decide at any time within 60 days from purchase that our product is not for you, simply contact us for a refund or exchange. A refund will be granted upon receipt of your (e-mailed) statement that you have removed any products purchased from us from all of your computers in accordance with the licensing agreement.
Anticipated Financial Results
Any earnings or cost statements or examples presented are offered only as estimates. We offer no assurance that the results will be the same for your company. Actual results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how you will actually apply the information, principles, or concepts offered. If you rely on our information, you agree that you also accept the related business risk.
You agree that Info Plus Accounting is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company, or our company products or services. Products and services offered on our site are for educational and informational purposes. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals who are familiar with your specific business before making business decisions that may have a financial impact.
Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. may promote, endorse, or suggest our own and other company’s products and/or services for sale. These recommendations are ALWAYS based on our belief that the product and/or service provider will provide valuable information or an excellent service based on a review of that product, our relationship with that person, or previous positive experience with the person or company representing the product or service recommended. In some cases, we will receive a free product for review purposes or will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation. ALWAYS do your OWN due diligence before making any purchases.
Trademark and Copyright Legal Notices
Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc., its logo, “BuildYourNumbers.com”, “Harnessing the Power of Numbers”, and all products are trademarks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks of Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. and as such, shall not be copied and/or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Info Plus (+) Accounting, Inc.
Other brands or product names represented on this site are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such, and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.
Digital images shown on this site have been copyrighted by Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. or licensed from third parties. Accordingly, purchasers of our products may not resell, sub-license, or otherwise make available these images for use or distribution separately or detached from our products or website.
Terms of Service
Be sure to read the General Terms and Conditions below, as they cover the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the BuildYourNumbers.com or Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. site, including any content or services accessible through the site (referred to as Service). Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. may change the Terms of Service from time to time. By continuing to use the Service following such modifications, you agree to be bound by such modifications to the Terms of Service. The use by you of any content or services accessible through the Service may be subject to your acceptance of separate agreements with Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. or third parties.
You agree that each product (unless otherwise stated) is licensed to be used on one computer for one legal entity. You must read and agree to abide by the licensing agreement before any product will be made available to you. Each training seminar purchased is licensed as follows: the seminar may be viewed and used by a maximum of two (2) people within one company. For use with more individuals within one company, or in a “group training” environment, you must contact us for special pricing and/or authorization.
General Terms and Conditions
You agree that use of the Service, including any applets, software, content, and services accessible therein, is entirely at your own risk. The service and products are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. disclaims any and all warranties. While using this Web site, you may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind.
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding.
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component.
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the Service for commercial purposes.
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right.
Third Party Links From and To the Service
You acknowledge and agree that Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information or services provided by third party linked sites. Links to such sites do not constitute an endorsement by Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. of such sites or the content, services, products, advertising, or other materials presented by such sites. Information in many of the Web pages that are linked to the Service comes from a variety of sources. Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. does not author, edit, or monitor these pages. You acknowledge and agree that Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, services, products, privacy, advertising or other materials available on such sites.
The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Michigan.