Trust our years of experience to help you find the right value and fit…
Set an appointment for a (no-charge) 30-minute phone consult or online demo.
Ready to place your order? Contact us directly at 734-544-7620 (9-5 Eastern, M-F).…
Insights and expertise regarding your QuickBooks Enterprise software
Whether you’re upgrading from Pro or Premier to Enterprise or switching from another accounting system, as QuickBooks Solution Providers we are constantly updated about the most current features and updates.
Because we want to be sure that you have the ‘right software fit’, you can easily set an appointment with us to discuss your specific situation and needs.
We can help you get the right fit for:
- Enterprise Solutions (1 to 10-User or up to 40-User versions).
- Add ‘seats’ (licenses) to your current Enterprise software: E.g. Move up from 3 to 4-Users, from 5 to 7 Users, or from 10 to 30-Users. Let us know what you’re looking to do, and we’ll help you make the changes you want to make.
- Regular or Advanced Inventory (Advanced provides many additional inventory features!).
- The Enterprise subscription entitles you to unlimited Enterprise-level tech support and automatic annual upgrades to the latest version of Enterprise software.
To obtain these benefits and a complimentary quote, please contact us directly at 734-544-7620 (9-5 Eastern, M-F).
Be sure to ask us for insights (and quotes) on these 2 integrated “plug-ins”: QuickBooks Payroll and QuickBooks Payment Solutions…
- QuickBooks Payroll Solutions (if you want to job-cost your payroll and payroll taxes, we can help you determine which version will be the best fit for your company).
- QuickBooks Payment Solutions (e.g., process credit cards in QuickBooks, accept credit card payments with your mobile phone or through your website, and/or let customers pay by phone with eChecks)
Do you perform service, installation, and repair work?
For example: is your business in HVAC, plumbing, garage doors, electrical, roofing, landscaping, etc.? Be sure to ask us about the Intuit Field Service Management service! With IFSM you can schedule and dispatch work orders, track status, capture customer equipment service history, create invoices, take payments, and capture signatures out in the field.
Intuit Field Service Management also provides two additional (optional) modules:
- ‘Time Card’ streamlines time collection and payroll processing.
- The ‘Service Agreements’ module schedules recurring work orders (such as seasonal preventive maintenance visits).