Diane and MakersHub founders Charley Howe and Phong Ngo demonstrate how you can reduce the time your company spends on accounts payable – by 90%! In this live demo with Diane, Charley and Phong reveal how you and your company can wave goodbye to detailed manual entry for Bills, Approvals, and Payments.
Why this matters to you: This groundbreaking software can help you reduce the time your company needs to spend on accounts payable, AND at the same time, improve the accuracy of your books. Not only that, but it also works with your QuickBooks (desktop or Online).
Watch this live demo and see how YOU can “Stop the Madness” (of manual data entry for Bills, Approvals, and Payments) and reduce the time you spend on accounts payable by up to 90%.
Note: For the best view of the webinar, select “Full screen” mode (the “X” in the player bar). You can also click the gear icon to change the playback speed…
Click below to get the slide deck for this presentation:
Goodbye to Detailed Entry (PDF format)
As you read this, you might be thinking, “Can a software demo actually be EXCITING?”
And the answer is: “When it’s designed to save you this much time and money, you betcha!”
In the demo of this unique and powerful tool, you’ll see how MakersHub:
- Can accurately (and almost magically!) enter all line item details from your incoming Bills!
- Create your new Items, Vendors, and Customer:Jobs – automatically…
- Match your internal approval requirements.
- Minimize reconciliation research.
- Automate your Vendor Payments.
This intelligent software saves many hours of tedious, costly data entry and ensures that your critical cost information shows up in your internal management reports quickly and accurately.
HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- For your “Year-One 25% discount” – or to get more information – click this link: MakersHub. (Note that offers or promotions mentioned in the video are available for a limited time only. Please contact MakersHub or Info Plus for more information.)
- Contact Charley at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let him know that you watched our webinar (or the recording!)
- Want to discover how YOU can use QuickBooks to create those critical job cost reports for your company?
Click the link above for more info – or for further assistance, contact us at 734-544-7620 (9-5 Eastern, M-F).